Monday, August 1, 2011

First OFFICIAL Summer Day!

Our family has been busy running to summer clubs and doing other activities which haven't allowed us much "summertime fun."  So today, as we go to our first day of swim lessons..... THIS IS THE FIRST OFFICIAL DAY OF SUMMER!!!!
B has asked for about two weeks how many more sleeps we have until we get to go to the swim lessons and the day has finally arrived! She has her new back pack packed with the essentials for swim class and then some dry clothes as we will be visiting a local museum after lessons. (We try to pack as much fun in one day as possible!)
They will have a new exhibit called "Into Africa" with live animal exhibits every so often along with new murals and things for the little ones to do. WE CAN'T WAIT!!


A few weeks ago I drove by a local antique shop and saw they had an old Fire Truck.  I brought the kids with me a few days later only to discover that they asked photographers to pay a fee and schedule the shoot ahead of time.
I figured because they were closed and I wasn't technically a photog, we'd be safe. Though that didn't stop me from looking over my shoulder at every car that slowed! Was it honest of me? Probably not, but I'm not selling my photographs and we didn't enter any gated areas.  So I'm trying to justify myself! I'm safe, right?

On my sidebar you'll see a few of the individual shots I got of the kids. I thought you might like to see just one more (Just because every post needs at least ONE photo, right?).  Enjoy!

No comments: