Friday, August 26, 2011

First day of school 2011!!

Our house has been relatively quiet these last three days! We have two in school full time!!! I've found errands to be much quicker and not so stressful. The youngest two, however have really missed their older siblings; particularly I-guy.  He asks over and over where they are.  I think he is most excited when he sees S returning from school!   So glad they love each other!

First day of First grade
First grade class 2011


 

















First day of Fourth grade 2011




Fourth grade class 2011












B will start preschool on September 7th and asks daily how many days she has until summer is over!  I think she's just a little bit excited to join the big kids in school.    Poor I though. I'm afraid I'll have to keep him thoroughly entertained until the older three get home.  Any ideas?

No comments: